As of 7/9/20 We are Currently Closed for a Professional Deep Cleaning and Sanitizing. We plan on reopening as soon as possible.
For over 50 years, Van Gilder’s Jubilee Restaurant has served the Pocono Pines community. Although the methods of our service have shifted due to the health challenges the nation is facing, our commitment to our customers and employees remains the same. We are embracing this new style of service because we realize the value in providing you with something familiar. We want your dining experience at Van Gilder’s Jubilee to bring you satisfaction, joy and a sense of comfort. We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back for an on premise dining experience.
- Take Out Food Service with touchless payment options.
- Hands free waitlist allowing us to contact you via text when your table is ready.
- 6′ Distance between seated tables and in traffic flow areas.
- Implementation of cleaning protocols which follow federal, state, and industry guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 throughout the day with scheduled deep cleaning scheduled between shifts.
- Limiting the number of staff that service each table.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing of each dining space after use.
- Single serve condiments
- Providing Hand Sanitizer for customer use in multiple locations on our premises.
- Employees wearing masks, gloves, observing social distancing, and trained in ServeSafe practices for food handling which is an industry recognized standard.
- All customers must wear a mask when entering, exiting or traveling through the restaurant and patio.
- We ask that all customers please maintain social distancing.
At Van Gilder’s Jubilee, our priority remains the health and well being of our customers, employees, and community. We look forward to serving you and your family whether it be for take out or patio service. Thank you for your support.